We build products to help event organizers put on incredible music festivals and concerts, sporting events and other major entertainment productions. Events are complex to organize; building software products to solve the common problems event professionals face is next level.
Are you interested in building entirely new features and products, iterating and A/B testing designs & usability, developing new ways for customers to interact with products and the freedom to work on new ideas of your own? If so, eve is looking to add developers to our rapidly expanding team. You will work closely with the design team to implement functional and aesthetic UIs to improve the frontend user experience of the Eve platform.
What you’ll do...
- design, build and maintain eve’s Platform and marketing sites;
- uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our product development;
- work with our designers to create technically viable and visually appealing user focused experiences;
- enjoy the freedom to shape your role and become an integral part of a growing organization.
- ability to write defensive, high-quality and scalable code;
- experience interfacing with data-intensive APIs;
- software engineering experience, preferably in a production environment;
- demonstrated empathy with various users and their interaction with UIs;
- avid interest in learning about the latest trends and technologies;
- desire to build UIs with modern tools whilst also knowing when an old tool is right for the job;
- strong passion for entertainment and events.
What we offer…
- Inclusivity: We are wildly diverse and proud of it! Hailing from 8 countries, we have come together in the heart of Munich (Odeonsplatz) because of a shared passion for the entertainment industry, the drive to create simple solutions to complex problems and above all, the desire to work together to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Well-being: Personal lives are dynamic, careers should match. We enjoy flexible working hours and the ability to work from home on those occasions when you just need a break from the office. As much as we enjoy being all together in the same space, we recognize that sometimes you're just more productive at home.
- Ownership: Everyone’s ideas are valued. We succeed together and share it with our equity (stock) plan.
- Innovation: 10% of your time is dedicated to personal projects. Trying new things is part of our ethos. Our industry is ripe for disruption and we feel it's essential to give you the time to discover better ways to accomplish the same old tasks.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, coffee/tea, beer, etc.
- Private floor in Mindspace on Salvatorplatz with community events and weekly "Happy Hour" deliveries (Donuts, Pizza, Brezn...)
- 30 days vacation + public holidays (14 in Munich, 8 in London) + your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday!?)
- Complimentary public transit card, free tickets to events, weekly team events and quarterly offsite outings.