At eve we build products to help event organizers put on incredible music festivals, concerts, sporting and other major events. Events are complex to organize; building software products to solve the common problems event professionals face is next level.
We have an amazing product team and are looking to add an executive level product leader! This is an opportunity to join a startup in the heart of Munich that is revolutionizing both live events and people-first culture. Four-day workweeks (Fridays are personal development or team days), flexible work from home policy, educational memberships and equity are just some examples of how we apply our belief that investing in each other is the first step to building a great company.
What you’ll do…
- build and inspire a high performing, diverse Product team;
- work closely with stakeholders from across the business to develop and inform a cohesive product strategy;
- define strong and consistent product processes for continuously gathering input from both internal and external users;
- create an environment that fosters high quality, metrics-driven product development and leads to impactful improvements to our automation and service offering;
- research and discover new product applications in previously untapped markets;
- participate in design reviews;
- enjoy the freedom to create and test your own new product ideas.
- owned product vision in a startup environment;
- led a team of at least 5 direct reports;
- passion for live events;
- a customer focused mentality;
- an eye for both UI/UX design;
- entrepreneurial mindset with the confidence and enthusiasm to take the lead in a product driven culture;
- willingness to be a key part of the senior executive team;
- proficiency translating complex ideas into clear executable plans;
- strong English verbal and written communication skills;
- a desire to reject the status quo and think differently.
What we offer…
- A culturally diverse working environment. We hail from 11 countries and counting!
- A Monday to Thursday standard workweek; Fridays are reserved for personal projects (2x monthly), all-hands eve days and offsite outings.
- No meeting Wednesdays. We embrace the practice of deep work!
- A generous equity (stock) plan.
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks, coffee/tea, beer, etc. While we do offer a flexible remote working policy, there are perks to coming to the office!
- Our own private floor at Mindspace on Salvatorplatz complete with community events and weekly surprises(Donuts, Pizza, Brezn...)
- 30 days vacation + public holidays (14 in Munich, 8 in London) + your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday!?)
- And...Masterclass subscriptions, transit card reimbursement, weekly team lunches, complimentary event tickets, professional development resources (i.e. books), virtual (and actual, COVID permitting) game nights, happy hours, etc.