We build products to help event organizers put on incredible music festivals, concerts, sporting and other major events. Events are complex to organize; building software products to solve the common problems event professionals face is next level.
You’ll be joining our engineering team as the first QA Engineer. You will work closely with Engineering and Product to develop a QA testing strategy.
What you'll do…
- determine the balance between manual, automated and other types of testing;
- champion a testing culture that improves product quality;
- implement a test suite and guidelines from scratch;
- set up the test environments with the required (automated) test scripts and test data;
- analyze product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction;
- ensure the product meets the specified requirements.
- experience in SaaS development;
- passion for startup environment and the energy and expertise to build the software testing lifecycle;
- experience with test automation tools and libraries (Cypress.io preferred);
- the ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Bonus points if you have experience in the events space.
What we offer…
- Inclusivity: We are wildly diverse and proud of it! Hailing from 8 countries, we have come together in the heart of Munich (Odeonsplatz) because of a shared passion for the entertainment industry, the drive to create simple solutions to complex problems and above all, the desire to work together to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Well-being: Personal lives are dynamic, careers should match. We enjoy flexible working hours and the ability to work from home on those occasions when you just need a break from the office. As much as we enjoy being all together in the same space, we recognize that sometimes you're just more productive at home.
- Ownership: Everyone’s ideas are valued. We succeed together and share it with our equity (stock) plan.
- Innovation: 10% of your time is dedicated to personal projects. Trying new things is part of our ethos. Our industry is ripe for disruption and we feel it's essential to give you the time to discover better ways to accomplish the same old tasks.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, coffee/tea, beer, etc.
- Private floor in Mindspace on Salvatorplatz with community events and weekly "Happy Hour" deliveries (Donuts, Pizza, Brezn...)
- 30 days vacation + public holidays (14 in Munich, 8 in London) + your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday!?)
- Complimentary public transit card, free tickets to events, weekly team events and quarterly offsite outings.