Eve is built on hundreds of real-time datasets, analyzing patterns and providing actionable insights to our customers. Eve is a learning platform; having a lot of data is not useful, being able to add real-world theses backed up with data is what makes it useful. You will develop backend services and APIs to implement and leverage those datasets to provide actionable intelligence to Eve users.
- Design, build and maintain rich, well-structured user-friendly APIs, services, and systems.
- Develop scalable services for interfacing with various large datasets
- Discover and implement new datasets to support real-world theses
- Iterate rapidly on features, tooling, and processes
- Implement learning mathematical models to analyze risk
We're looking for someone with:
- Ability to write defensive, high-quality and scalable code
- Experience and interest in developing high-use real-time APIs with modern tools and standards
- Experience interfacing with large datasets
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a ‘do-it’ mentality
- Good writing skills, as we believe clear writing leads to clear thinking and is an indicator of an organized mind
- Empathy with Eve’s many different types of users and the information most valuable to them
- Passion for entertainment and events
Nice to have:
- Operational experience in events or entertainment production
- Experience with PHP and the Laravel framework. We know that languages and frameworks can be learned, though.
- An impressive GitHub contribution streak, but don’t stress yourself too much about it.
What we offer:
- Inclusivity: We are wildly diverse and proud of it! Hailing from 8 countries, we have come together in the heart of Munich (Odeonsplatz) because of a shared passion for the entertainment industry, the drive to create simple solutions to complex problems and above all, the desire to work together to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Well-being: Personal lives are dynamic, careers should match. We enjoy flexible working hours and the ability to work from home on those occasions when you just need a break from the office. As much as we enjoy being all together in the same space, we recognize that sometimes you're just more productive at home.
- Ownership: Everyone’s ideas are valued. We succeed together and share it with our equity (stock) plan.
- Innovation: 10% of your time is dedicated to personal projects. Trying new things is part of our ethos. Our industry is ripe for disruption and we feel it's essential to give you the time to discover better ways to accomplish the same old tasks.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, coffee/tea, beer, etc.
- Private floor in Mindspace on Salvatorplatz with community events and weekly "Happy Hour" deliveries (Donuts, Pizza, Brezn...)
- 30 days vacation + public holidays (14 in Munich, 8 in London) + your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday!?)
- Complimentary public transit card, free tickets to events, weekly team events and quarterly offsite outings.